Looking into Room Treatments... Finally

Congratulations on getting back to work!

1 Like

Thank you sir. It was nice to be back as well. I’m glad that I like my job and the people I work with/for.

1 Like

Some years ago I bought all the drawings from
www.AcousticFields.com

I have built some of those products

more love Denmark

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Liking your work and the folks you work with is a hugh quality of life factor.

2 Likes

Here is the package I use for 49 dollars

1 Like

Haven’t been following this thread closely because I don’t do room treatments (yes, I know I should), but being back on the job - what a blessing! I count myself as incredibly fortunate I work in a job and an industry considered essential during this pandemic. Which keeps a roof over my head with enough discretionary dollars left over from my high end audio toys. Way too many others are still worried about how to make ends meet every day. Enjoy!

Thank you, and yes it is a definite plus. I’m extremely grateful for sure.

Likewise here as I work for one of the oldest and largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. I’m very fortunate to have landed that job 9 months ago. In fact, during the “lock down”, I have a paper in my car at all times just in case I got pulled over for being on the roads after curfew to let the men in blue knew why I was on the road at those times. It’s not much of an issue now since I work days now though.

@Chops I’m guessing your M-L panels are curved and as such they are not nearly as directional as flat panel speakers. Therefore, you might be concerned about first side reflections after all. Not having a layout of your room this is tough to say, but may be worth considering. My Sanders electrostats have flat panels and much narrower horizontal dispersion characteristics.