New PW DAC - Please Help

I can’t get a hard wire ethernet cable to the DAC & DAT. I have an existing Sonos system that has a stable wireless internet connection. Will the wireless SonosNet provide an acceptable internet connection if I connect the DAC & DAT to the switches on the back of the “Connect” (formerly know as a ZonePlayer 90) via Cat 5 or Cat 6 cable. I’ve reviewed the posted info on Sonos, most of the discussions seem to be about playing the Sonos system thru the PS Audio devices. I haven’t seen anything that seems to discuss just using the network it provides. I’m not very knowledgeable with IT issues, hopefully I’ve ask my question clearly. Thanks for any assistance.

Should be no problem if the connect is hardwired to the router…

It is just a simple switch so you can connect other network items. A very thoughtful feature on their part.

If you are using a Sonos BRIDGE AT THE ROUTER AND CONNECTING TO THE CONNECT BY WIFI THEN THAT’S A NEW QUESTION FOR ME.

TRY IT AND LET US KNOW.

I’m not sure of the effects of someone in the house playing music on Sonos while you are doing critical listening with PWD. You will have to judge that for yourself.

g

The “bridge” is hard wired to the router. The “connect” is a wifi connection. There won’t be anyone else using the Sonos while I use it on the better system. I couldn’t see anything that shouldn’t work. As you suggested, Try It & See What Happens. Thanks.