Photography

“Behind every great man…”

1 Like

13 Likes

Was the first picture taken from an airplane?

Acadia National Park

16 Likes

Lovely!

16 Likes

He’s on chicken watch!

1 Like

A few from exactly 10 years ago, my last trip to USA. I thought oxygen was for free (open mouth, breathe in, exhale, repeat), but in Vegas people will pay.

Note, even in Arizona, my younger son was not prepared to compromise on headgear.

13 Likes

Some beautiful shots there.

As to the Oxygen Bar: it could possibly be used to ameliorate the effects of a hangover.

Have fun in

…Seattle and the Northwest. Love it there.

1 Like

A few more of Acadia NP…

11 Likes

We did an 8 mile paddle on the White River yesterday. My daughter took this from the front of our canoe. It is of my wife and daughter in one canoe and son and daughter-in-law in the other. We put in at the base of the dam at Beaver Lake. The water comes from the bottom of the lake and is 48 degrees F. It was near 100 so we got the mist condensation.

5 Likes

Continuing my “off-topic” penchant for posting pictures of Captain Nemo…err…I mean Dan D’Agostino eye candy, whenever I come across them:

9 Likes

here’s one in black

9 Likes

The Tour de France has visited Denmark. Stage 3 is down to my town Sønderborg. I’ll see if I can find time to put up some photos.

more love Michael

PS Here are a few minutes of the final sprint in my town, I have a summer house in the forest they drive past

5 Likes

Happy to see your post, it’s been a while!

1 Like

Everything is fine… I might be able to take some photos at some point… got arthritis in my right hand oops

8 Likes

You have been missed michael-denmark…great to see you again and are ok!!

Best wishes

1 Like

Just got back from Alaska. Pics were taken with my IPhone. Here are some pics.

20 Likes