Photography

Heh - what I’ve found at Copper, Brek and other spots this year is that “work from home” and “on-line learning” at CU and CSU as well as the local high schools has resulted in a season-long spring break scenario. The lift lines are longer than ever.

Oh, yeah - this is a photo thread. Checking the traffic on I-70 from just above the headwall on Rosi’s Run at Copper …

6 Likes

Noteworthy - I live within minutes of I70 and my view is nowhere as amazing!

I 70 looks a lot worse close up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

Ha - true. Unfortunately, I don’t have those wonderful Mountain View’s. Instead, it’s… corn, corn, corn - hey, what’s that smell - corn, corn, corn… :upside_down_face:

Took a wrong turn and ended up on the wrong side of the mountains!!!

7 Likes

Way to go, Denmark. World Champions again in handball…
Here it is our big belt bridge in Swedish and Danish colors.
Photo does not take of me.
Denmark world champions two years in a row

5 Likes

Now the lights have been changed on the Øresund Bridge

6 Likes

Way back in the day, I use to do CPU and other circuit board layouts. This was taken from a sales broacher.

4 Likes

What’s the pink stuff?

1 Like

Rows of magnetic tape where the data was stored after post processing, the photo person set up the pinkish light for contrast. 1988 was the year.

1 Like

I still need to get to the other side of the mountains.

8 Likes

My true love is mountains!

8 Likes

Fully agreed.

Coyotes on the lake this morning.

8 Likes

We shoot those chicken killing varmints down here…

No chickens in the 'hood here but they are good at keeping the goose population in check.

1 Like

As The Red Hot Chili Peppers would say “True Men Don’t Kill Coyotes”.

3 Likes

I don’t think ranchers would agree…

1 Like

Winter in my backyard!

10 Likes

It looks to be pretty cold on that side of the lake this morning. It’s about 10F here this morning and the big lake is still open water so it moderates the temp here.

2 Likes