Presto music app:
Just for fun and because it gave me 10% discount on all my vinyl purchases
I took a tryout for the streaming services and purchase their device, Which I would not recommend except if you want to control it with your phone! that option is the more practical
I’ve tried using it their application on my Windows and Apple computer and they realize something I didn’t think it was possible
The application bypass the inside mixer of Windows very easily and giving you bit perfect listening
But with my old Mac they also bypass the Apple mixer and the midi application For a bit perfect listening
The application operate more like using an LP it’s pick an album and listening to it or build the playlist drop one album After the other and then listen to it, Like playing five in a row that is not bad at all
Been a month since I’m using it
It’s fun I drop at night to 10 Album I want to listen in a playlist push play and listen to music for the night! Full high resolution
Since the services is only for classical and jazz mainly 98% of the time! On rare occasion you could find Moby album or other artist that are on Dutch gramophone!
This is an alternative to mainstream streamer
Good quality listening and not many gizmo to interfere with the music
What your ear is pure master, Nothing reformat to give you a Coherent listening experience like Spotify so no normalization here except if the master is
Question one anyone else tried the application and their services?
Question two: What do you think about it
Question three: Does Maestro sound better than that?
And joy