Regen?

I have one ordered as well.

Paul

you are Ina tough spot. As A maker of our devices your device in concept is your should stand alone and be perfect from any source. Of course this is not true of any dsc made but only you and one other company acutely speak of it and now a few make a server for them.

I think it’s great if you to show or speak of it.

Have two ordered, didn’t think they were shipping yet.

There is a fraud warning on audio quest website. As such I am ordering only from them. No eBay or Amazon

I am using 2 Regens and 2 Jitterbugs with my Direct Stream. The sound is fabulous!

ozzymilton said I am using 2 Regens and 2 Jitterbugs with my Direct Stream. The sound is fabulous!
I have two jitterbugs and have ordered a second Regen (September delivery), how do you have them connected?
alrainbow said There is a fraud warning on audio quest website. As such I am ordering only from them. No eBay or Amazon
I ordered two Jitterbugs from Amazon today. I hope it's a reputable dealer. They have a lot of Audioquest on their storefront.

[nested quotes deleted]

The vendor Electronics Expo on Amazon is an approved internet vendor as per Audioquest website.

The fraud warning on AQ’s website refers to cables.

The Jitterbug came well packaged (double boxed) with the Audioquest logo, a card for a free 60-day subscription to Roon and a 20% off offer at ProStudioMaster.com/AQ

Got mine via an authorised distributor. Should have ordered more than 1.

alrainbow said Paul

you are Ina tough spot. As A maker of our devices your device in concept is your should stand alone and be perfect from any source. Of course this is not true of any dsc made but only you and one other company acutely speak of it and now a few make a server for them.

I think it’s great if you to show or speak of it.

I love the way Paul does business. He builds unique and exceptional gear for us, but does not sit on his throne and tell us there are no possible improvements. I had a similar "conversation" with him months back about upgrading the fuse in my P5 to a Synergistic Red. He was completely supportive and felt this could be a positive upgrade to the device. I'm not sure if I've ever heard another CEO say something similar about there products.

I salute you Paul!!

Thanks! It would be great to be king, but alas, I am just another Audiophile like you guys - just happened to have tried making a living at it. We all want the same thing: great sound at sane prices with high value.

And cookies.

Thursday night with my 5 friends, after two Hours Of Play i remove the Regen, and they all notice a difference, slightly better with Regen. Last night i add a jetterbug key and the combination of both ( Regen and jetterbug) is fantastic I recommend trying both. I love

Michael said
ozzymilton said I am using 2 Regens and 2 Jitterbugs with my Direct Stream. The sound is fabulous!

I have two jitterbugs and have ordered a second Regen (September delivery), how do you have them connected?

I asked this before and there was no response, just interested in how you have your Regens and jitterbugs installed, I have read on other blogs different connection methods. Thanks in advance for a response.

I have Regen and two Jitterbugs. I am using them with my DS and my JCAT USB card in the computer.

I have it installed as follows:

JCAT USB OUT>Jitterbug>USB Cable>Regen>Solid Adapter>DS

Second Jitterbug is installed on the other unused USB port of JCAT USB card.

Second Jitterbug is supposed to be installed on the “other” USB out of the “same” USB bus (if you use some other USB card with one out only, or USB outs of the computer)

If you have second Regen; it goes just in front of the other Regen with another solid adapter. I have not heard of any other way, except some choose to use cable(s) instead of solid adapter(s).

I have been using JPLAY, Dual PC, W2012 Core, Kernel Streaming, UltraStream to my great satisfaction.

Yesterday I connected my new Regen but now I don’t have Kernel Streaming anymore on my Audio PC (Asio works ok).

Any thoughts? Thanks guys!!!

herman said I have been using JPLAY, Dual PC, W2012 Core, Kernel Streaming, UltraStream to my great satisfaction.

Yesterday I connected my new Regen but now I don’t have Kernel Streaming anymore on my Audio PC (Asio works ok).

Any thoughts? Thanks guys!!!

Found it, Regen requires Plug & Play in W2012.

I have one JitterBug and one Regen which both are great SQ enhancements. Going from here, would you recommend to add another Regen or another JitterBug as a next step? Thanks!

I have read that the Jitterbug mostly works for the +5V line, so I cannot see how this can benefit the DS to a large degree?

Frode have patience in will have 2 soon and have a regeneration unit too.

As i use servers and have a few dacs I am going to do a post .

But as arne and Paul say it works to improve the ds dac so try one too or 2 as it is supposed to use both USB ports even though you only use one of them . It does seem to have a mythical type of use . I intend to do an honest post .

Without any pride of ownership values

Let’s see or hear lol