Spotify premium format

If you are pursuing sound quality, I suggest you use Apple Music to listen to songs, because the sound quality of Apple Music is relatively better. But if you just want to listen to Spotify songs, you may order Premium to make the sound quality better, but it’s not necessary at all. You can use the free converter-TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify songs, so that the sound quality is guaranteed and you There is also no need to subscribe to a premium membership.

1 Like

In this case premium is about service, not sound quality per se. If my concern is best available quality while traveling, I’m using the offline download option. In this case ‘best’ is defined by Spotify, which will lead my persuit to likely Qobuz. Thanks for mentioning Apple Music anyway!
Avoiding costs by using that converting possibility is a trade off between cost and effort and a personal choice. :slightly_smiling_face:

Spotify Plans New Premium Tier, Expected to Include HiFi Audio. The “Supremium” plan will be introduced later this year. Existing users will receive expanded audiobook access.

For now it remains a promise. Curious to what that will entail. Just offering Red book hifi won’t be good enough to convince subscribers from the other hifi/hires streaming services to make the switch. I dont think there’s too much room to raise their pricing.
Let’s wait for the festive season and see if there’s something from Spotify to cheer for.

I use the Spotify app for music…

Florao, welcome to the PS Audio Forum.

Certainly! Here’s the rewritten description of Spotify Premium without anchor text:

Spotify Premium: Elevate Your Music Experience

Try Spotify Premium Free for 3 Months

• Enjoy ad-free music listening, offline playback, and more.
  • After the trial, continue for just $10.99/month.
  • Offer ends on May 14, 2024. Terms and conditions apply.

What You’ll Get with Premium:

• Ad-free music listening
  • Download to listen offline
  • Play songs in any order
  • High audio quality
  • Listen with friends in real time
  • Organize listening queue

Choose Your Plan:

• Individual: $10.99/month after trial.
  • Duo: $14.99/month for 2 accounts.
  • Family: $16.99/month for up to 6 accounts.
  • Student: $5.99/month with Hulu access.

Premium Features Include:

• Over 80 million songs
  • Podcasts and audiobooks
  • Travel abroad with your music for up to 14 days
  • Pick and play any track on mobile
  • Highest music quality

Questions & Support:

• Visit our support site for FAQs and assistance.

Spotify Premium is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs without ads. Try it free for 3 months and feel the difference.

Feel free to customize this description to fit your needs!

Casting another vote for Apple Music.
Use to stream with Deezer, as they also have CD quality streaming, and if I remember correctly, Airplay 2 capability. But they raised their prices so, I switched back to Apple Music.
Generated playlists don’t concern me, as I usually play full albums or make my own.
No complaints.