Stellar Power Plant 3 Owners Opinions

The whole post didn’t make sense to me. If you want to debate the merits of Regeneration, then that’s OK we’re up for that. But the back story of the parcel seemed to have low credibility. My father was an engineer and when you presented some information about what you were trying to do, he would hear it out and decide. No blanket disregard for anything.

lol such a diplomat.

Yet, unlike many diplomats, right on on all counts.

yes sir

I’m wondering if there’s a reason why I can’t or shouldn’t place my Teddy Pardo LPS on top of PP3 as long as I don’t cover the vent holes. The LPS is small enough that I would be able to position it to the side away from the PP3s vent holes. Any thoughts?

You shouldn’t have a problem stacking them. Specially if you’re able to situate it as to not cover the vent. Just keep an eye on it and once the system has been on for a few hours, go over and give the top of the P3 a feel. If it feels warm-hot, it’ll be fine. If it feels really hot and could almost burn you if you left your hand on it, you may want to put the LPS elsewhere.

1 Like

Thanks James, I don’t think excessive heat will be a problem because my P3 runs pretty cool but how about the two magnetic fields interacting with each other and having an adverse effect on the sound?

Yeah, the more separation the better. However, the P3 does have a steel top and bottom which helps a lot!

1 Like

Sounds like I’ll be OK then!

1 Like