The new car with virtually unlimited compressional headroom and unimpeded acceleration

Is audio really the (actual) worst when it comes to obnoxious marketing superlatives?
I guess active current is enough of a mystery to people that things like “zero characteristic impedance” for speaker cables is unimpededly claimed as truth and our trusted expert reviewers aren’t flinching at all, nor anyone really! (Why aren’t people flinching at it, seriously…)

1 Like

Sounds like dilithium crystals …warp drive, Scotty and
tribbles…might be the new car your thinking of :grin:

Al has potential tribble troubles with his bunnies :grin:

Don’t forget: “The Trouble With Tribbles” :innocent:

Best wishes

1 Like

I unfortunately understand everything you just said. Lol. :grinning:

1 Like

Sure sounds like you are talking specifically about High Fidelity Cables NPS-1260 3-D Enhancer.

I think it also improves your sex life and gas mileage, and cures global warming.

1 Like

Naw man it’s the NCC-1701 cable series :grin:

Best wishes

3 Likes

Two words: Ron Popeil.

4 Likes

Not sure what it is…but I’ll take two!!!

Happy cake day! It’s your 10th anniversary with this family!

2 Likes

Ten years old already? Wow…next he will want a PS Audio
car… :grin:

Best wishes

1 Like

Happy cake day Vince…time sure goes by fast…

Best wishes

2 Likes

Cake day? 10 years? Shouldn’t uncle Paul give you a P10 as a gift?

2 Likes

Naw man …we been had, Vince joined us on april 12, 20 :grin: :grin: :clap: :clap:

Best wishes

1 Like

I was just typing that! Two years is correct. Don’t age me too fast, I just got my PSA learner’s permit.

1 Like

:wink: hehehe

Your contributions make for 10!

2 Likes

The problem with the said car on on thread title is that there are
no roads or places on this planet to run such a car at wot…

Best wishes

The problem with AQ’s zero characteristic impedance cables, or rather the problem in current understanding of physics is that the established principles are being broken. I wonder if to blame AQ or physics!
I choose to blame AQ. And I don’t see people calling them out enough about their lying! It’s sick!

1 Like