What are you spinning now? (Mark 5)

Dodgy character, big time, but entertaining music, when I was 7, I remember seeing him on Top of the Pops!

Edit - just read the Wikipedia page, I had forgotten quite how awful the man was. Don’t want to start a debate on the merits of artists behaviour versus their music, I think we’ve been down that road here with others, but if you haven’t read the page, I would.
I tried to “unlike” the post out of respect for his victims, but the forum won’t let me (I’ll try again later).
Or you could delete the post altogether, which you might decide to do after reading the Wiki…

1 Like

Meanwhile, back to music - I have had this stuck in my head constantly since I heard it and immediately bought it a couple of days ago -

2 Likes

5 Likes

For a moment I didn’t see the comma :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was shocked. Cannot have that serial pervert on the thread.

1 Like

Terry, I respect you and your music. But you need to delete this post.

1 Like

I have that one on SACD 3 Channel. Great stuff.

2 Likes

I saw the post. Your reply was spot on !

Joe

1 Like

I’m a sucker for anything Living Stereo. Especially 3 Channel SACD.

2 Likes

I bought that on Vinyl in 1994. A spoiler alert for the Anthology Series. Great album and a decent pressing even on the inner grooves.

2 Likes

Thanks, I am assuming he simply is not so well known (or known about) in the US.
I really need to stop reflexively “liking” so many posts.
Bleugh, not my best start to the day, back to bed soon I think.

1 Like

Agreed, I had missed most of his awfulness at the time, I stopped watching TV and listening to the news around 1990, and only started again recently. the wiki page was a deeply disturbing read.
“Liking” every posts willy nilly is obviously a bad idea, I may never “like” anything again.

1 Like

I just keep it spinning non-stop, love that 60s rock n roll!

1 Like

One last attempt to bleach my mind, before attempting a couple more hours sleep.
Night all.

3 Likes

Mr. McQueen (@tmcqueen) stuck on his mountain, no truck with all that’s evil off the mountain. He obviously :roll_eyes: is unaware . Plus the musical content is dire…!

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

The SACD cover is a lot less dull than that for the standard CD! Obviously the music is great.

2 Likes