What are you spinning now? (Mark 5)

New on Qobuz. HR. The harpsichord pieces were pleasant, but the sacred music was not really to my taste. Sound could be crisper.

5 Likes

Chris, you win the “top of the best thread” contest! Well done.

4 Likes

I, too, am glad you opened Mark5…

2 Likes

It was not deliberate. The old thread locked as I went to post, and there was then the nerve-wracking business of creating a new topic whilst certain that Dirk would be doing it at the same time. Should be good for a day or two at current posting rates :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mark 4 didn’t lock at 10,000.

Chris. You opened up with an album you didn’t like much. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It is about what you are actually listening to. Two and a half years into Qobuz and I am still predominantly searching for, and listening to, albums which are new to me. You don’t know if you are going to like it until you listen, and by then it is too late. It has become a candidate for posting. I feel duty bound to keep the level of Baroque albums posted here a respectable one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was hoping either @chrisj1948 or @Dirk would open Mk. V.

5 Likes

Thanks. I had no desire to start Mk V. Too involved with this thread as it is. Glad it was Chris.

3 Likes

Bravo!

5 Likes

Strong solid album.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Did you scroll to the top of the page and put the cursor over the numbers… reads 10,000 on my PC?

4 Likes

I just did. It does read 10,000. However, the last post which closed out the thread is listed as 10,023 on the side bar.

Not a big deal. Just curious.

1 Like

Yes, it’s the same here on this PC. ‘I always go with the stats at the top of the page’…

1 Like

Ibert’s Ports of Call is really amazing!

2 Likes

Some light listening

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes