What transport (not PS Audio) do y'all use with I2S-enabled PS Audio DACs?

Sony UBP-X100ES with HDMI Video -----> I2S boards feeding a PS Audio DirectStream DAC Sr.

It’s that simple.

Caveat, for Surround SACD’s only, you need a Sony AVR and will be stuck with it’s “adequate” True DSD DAC’s. FOr PCM Surround/DVD-Audio, the DSSr. will playback the L & R discreet channels no problem, you AVR’s DAC will have to do the rest.

For 2 Channel SACD’s, the HDMI board strips away all the Video crap and leaves the I2S intact to feed to the compatible DAC. Oppo owners are doing the same thing.

and here :

There is a newer version of the board that supposedly doesn’t require the blue board. A friend of mine received the new board even though it’s still advertised as the old board. I installed the blue board and it did the correct channel reversal.

No mention form the Forum members if the new board correctly does the channel correction now. Just speculation until someone comments. There is a resistor that needed to be removed on the old green boards and I removed it on the new green boards. Don’t know if that was the wrong thing to do but the SACD output works going into the DSSr. using the blue board.