Axpona 2023

You are so helpful… Why we all love you.

4 Likes

I’ve driven from Sacramento CA to Chicago straight several times. I will admit to being 19-21 at the time. Never going to happen again!

8 Likes

That’s a tough trip

3 Likes

I always thought Scottsdale would be a good location for a high end show. Big spenders and a great town for visiting and dining.

1 Like

Our daughter used to live there. We visited. Gotta say, the restaurants were so much cheaper than Santa Fe. I could get decent lunches with entree for $12-15 before tax etc. Here it’s at least 18 and up.

2 Likes

Living in a vacation destination has its disadvantages. Same problem here in Portland in some areas.

1 Like

Just a reminder and a link to Axpona 2023 Exhibitor list. Pre-sales discounts end January 31.

Axpona 2023

1 Like

Wish I could have made it this year. Have plans to travel abroad a week after!

1 Like

Enjoy your trip! I’ll be checking in with Pass, Pure Audio Project, Innuos, Iconoclast, …

2 Likes

Please go online with a Zoom session, I will connect in real time from the other side of the world to attend your booth!

3 Likes

ABDE05C5-BED5-456B-8483-AC2FEC3E2ED0

6 Likes

If I am fortunate enough to have a number of PS Audio forum members with me we could do a zoom session!

7 Likes

Al, if you do some sort of daily zoomage summary I’ll try to make it.

1 Like

We could do a Speed-Racer version where we all list things we don’t need.

3 Likes

Ha!
The Von Schweikert room of 2022 comes to mind.

3 Likes

Those appear to be all Stealth Audio cables! The finest available! Nope, on second look I see I am incorrect. Never mind.

2 Likes

If it’s a standard VSA setup, they’d be MasterBuilts. The Ultras.

https://www.masterbuiltaudio.com/ultra-line-audio-cables

3 Likes

Just as long as they are insanely expensive!
That’s all that matters!

8 Likes

I don’t recall what they were off the top of my head, best guess would be Von Schweikert Master Built Ultra.

1 Like

Yes. Yes they are!

1 Like