BHK preamp review

Seems one common mention in noise threads is the speaker sensitivity which makes sense I guess. Perhaps I am on the good side partially due to an 87db rating. If I ever change speakers, I can’t imagine anything over 91(thinking Focal). My hope is that the factory tubes and the factory amp/line in stage will perform in harmony and I’m good to go. I think for now, leaving well enough alone (do no harm) may be prudent. Looking at power may be a better option.
I once heard a dealer describe his PSA stuff as “quirky”. I was not sure what he was referring to at the time. PSA sound quality is never debated but maybe there is some truth to the overall quality/repeatability/performance characteristics being somewhat distributed over time and production runs. I guess some deviation is expected. Perfection may be a goal but not an option. Overall PSA sound and the people are top notch. It would be very easy to do worse…

Very good new review in the German LP magazine.

What they wrote, especially as final statement makes it interesting to listen to in my eyes as it’s the opposite I read in most other reviews. They say it’s big, impressive, powerful, rich in colors with lots of details and the opposite of ascetic sounding.

In other worldwide reviews so far my impression was, that they pronounced the transparency, resolution, soundstaging…so ascetic characteristics

Unfortunately German magazines dont make serious comparisons with several other top class gear as TAS or Stereophile do, so of limited value for all who like comparisons (which is quite everyone).