Break-in time

Hello. New PS Audio BHK 250 owner here. Wondering how long I can expect the break-in time to be. Anyone?

I ran all my PS audio equipment for 200 hours if I do not know - but that’s how I do. Have just got a BHK 250 more. So congratulations to you. Hope you will be happy for your new amplifier.

Without pictures, don’t believe you :laughing:

Brodric :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::zipper_mouth_face:
I whip you in the ass Brodric :laughing::wink::kissing_heart:

The HiFi rack looks interesting. My dealer says I need a new rack…unfortunately I can’t pony up the $$$ for a Magico Mrack.

I have so many other races I can use … but this is with some cool wheels on which I can drive around or away when I make measurements in the room etc … blah blah blah

You are evil. :grin:

Maybe, but not as evil as a cricketer with yellow sandpaper.

Boy, that joke went over my American head real fast.

Not a joke, Australia is a nation in mourning…the only story in world affairs to knock yellow sandpaper off the front page of the newspapers here would be World War III starting.

Good point.

Hello girls question was "Hello. New PS Audio BHK 250 owner here. Wondering how long I can expect the break-in time to be. Anyone?