Buchardt Audio S 400 meets PS audio equipment again

very good sound *****

1 Like

Unusual speaker stands on that Stellar rig.

1 Like

https://www.buchardtaudio.com/s400-detailed-description

Our speaker feet had not been completed from production at the time of demostration. That’s why it looks like that. lol sorry

I am keen to try the S 400. Seems to be a bit of sleeper at this point (in terms of broader awareness among enthusiasts), but feedback has been encouragingly positive. Pricing is also quite enticing…

1 Like

What country are you from? We are working on high pressure with the US fortune. More about this little late.

I’m in the US.

1 Like

I’ve ordered a pair for delivery in June. I’ve had Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2 for the past 2 years but have literally changed every component and cable building my system in that time.

My physical requirements dictate a ~20lbs speaker (along with 25lbs stand) that I can move back to the wall and pull out 3’ for listening.

Ascend is direct only as well, though only 35 miles from my house. Denmark is a far piece further.

It will be fun to compare the two.

My chain is Speakers < M700 < BHK preamp < DS < Pink Faun 2.16

1 Like

Dejligt…tillykke med dem. Jeg beklager den lange leveringstid.

Google says you said: “Nice … congratulations to them. I regret the long delivery time.”

1 Like

I often come to Mads. Then I hope that once you have your S 400 you invite me to visit. You are naturally also welcome here in Sønderborg. I’m about to make my S 400 ready for the cottage.

If you come to Denmark, visit Mads
Drop by our showroom in Denmark. We have lots of coffee and great music :grinning: - just make an appointment :grinning:

www.buchardtaudio.com

More love
Michael

Room 729 — Parasound, Buchardt, EAT, Bluesound, NorStone, and Straightwire

Buchardt debuts for the first time in North America with their S400 two-way stand-mount loudspeaker, and Parasound’s NewClassic line receives another great update with the NewClassic 200 INT Integrated Amplifier. Take the NewClassic 200 PRE and add 110 watts of amplifier power under the hood, and you have what might be the most bang-for-the-buck in do-it-all center-piece audio components. Don’t miss out on this demo.

If you come to Denmark, visit Mads
Drop by our showroom in Denmark. We have lots of coffee and great music :coffee: - just make an appointment :grinning:

www.buchardtaudio.com

More love
Michael
Room 729 — Parasound, Buchardt, EAT, Bluesound, NorStone, and Straightwire

Buchardt debuts for the first time in North America with their S400 two-way stand-mount loudspeaker, and Parasound’s NewClassic line receives another great update with the NewClassic 200 INT Integrated Amplifier. Take the NewClassic 200 PRE and add 110 watts of amplifier power under the hood, and you have what might be the most bang-for-the-buck in do-it-all center-piece audio components. Don’t miss out on this demo.

Hi Marc! Here is one you have probably never heard nor heard of but it will fulfill your desires and leave lots of money to spare. There is a forum on the web site where you can follow lots of customer/user comments.I urge you to consider these and money back guarantee, what can you lose?

http://www.decware.com/newsite/TPMINI.html

I have no affiliation with the company, just listen to their products along with my PS Audio pieces.