Furry audio buddies with or on your audio gear

4 Likes

…he said from experience…You think your cat loves you? Leave the front door open.

1 Like

I don’t believe animals are capable of having psychopathic tendencies, that’s purely a human trait. Animals that behave aggressively were most likely mistreated by humans.

2 Likes

From my years in cat/dog animal shelter volunteering, I think you are 100% correct. There are rare exceptions for the inverse; abused animals who recover and trust again rather rapidly.

2 Likes

She is behind the listening chair enjoying the music

10 Likes

I like cats, they kill for the sheer pleasure of it. How’s that for your psychopath?

It’s only the uneducated that say such things as animals being psychopathic.

On that note, how about more pictures and less jibber-jabber.

9 Likes

A few years ago, we took in a full grown stray cat who was declawed and abandoned. He was skin and bones.
For months he was very skittish and it took lots of patience and determination to get him to trust us.
He eventually became affectionate but did not like to be held; he seemed to feel trapped when we tried to hold him. But at the same time, he followed me around like I was his best friend. Where ever I sat, he sat next to me. When I would sit to read, he would work his way under or over the book and if I put the book down, he would conquer the book by laying down on it. Very interesting little critter. Animals are great.

12 Likes

18 Likes

Nothing like the feeling of warm tubes on your belly! What a good life.

1 Like

Can you tell us a little about that amp? Cary V12’s?

Best,
-JP

Definitely a V12

2 Likes

Speaking of V12…
Three amps and a woofer.
Good sales tool - he makes gear look HUUUGE!

12 Likes

She deflated! LOL

1 Like

She likes the warmth of tubes and the p10, perfect audiophile cat.

6 Likes

Love your speakers there. I picked up the Heresy IVs this winter. The only trick was to raise them about 2 inches to coordinate with the height of my ears when seated. Really sound wonderful. Are you enjoying yours too? Paul

Yes, my cat competes for my listening chair, too! Love her though.
Paul

Hello Jeffrey

How are your speakers holding up? I picture my cats thinking nice a life-sized scratching post.
Paul

It occasionally does happen. A male Schipperke we rescued many years ago appeared to have been mistreated by a man, and as such was very distrustful of human men. Little sucker gave me some good gashes the first six months we had him. We almost gave him up, but felt he’d come around in a good home. Sure enough after those first 6 months he learned he was loved and cared for. Little fella became my couch buddy. Had good years together after that. Not enough :cry:, as the shelter he was rescued from either guessed - or lied about - his age. He was older than we expected. Would have been nice to have had more time with him.

2 Likes