Happy Birthday Paul

Congratulations on completing yet another orbit around the sun. May you have many more in good health and good spirits. Aside from the excellent products, we also would like to keep PS Audio going strong for many years as an example of superior customer support and service.

Happy birthday Paul, best wishes for many more to come.

J.P.

Many happy returns! And don’t even think about retiring.

A day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And seeing as you’re getting older, you may want to read the short article I’m linking to. You are in the right state for it;-)

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/marijuana-might-help-aging-brains-191226326.html

+1 & best wishes beer_gif

jeffstarr said

A day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And seeing as you’re getting older, you may want to read the short article I’m linking to. You are in the right state for it;-)

How Marijuana Might Help Aging Brains

It’s a great tweak for the stereo too!!

Oh yeah, I remember. Unfortunately I am in a state that doesn’t even have medical. I know my Dr would prescribe, if he could.

Back in the '80s, there was nothing better for enhancing music than Ecstasy. Shorter acting, and less visuals than acid. But what it did for music was wonderful. I can still remember that taste, many disliked the taste, some would puke, not me. Kind of funny, the best I ever had came from out in Colorado. A friend made a special trip, to Colorado. Long before airport security, and dogs sniffing your crotch. So many good things seem to originate in Colorado, what a great state.

*Not recommending either of the last two mentioned. Too many variables in quality. You need a Guinea pig, or a trusted connection.

Jeff, you are officially a tye-dyed-in-the-wool hipster. I thought your memory must be faulty talking about Ecstasy in the 80’s, but it turns out it was created by Merck in 1912. You learn something new every day.

Two 7% craft beers is worth an x-thousand-dollar component upgrade. (sorta) drinking-39_gif

Though I suppose it’s not a major loss not having emoticons on Paul’s Posts, it always bugged me that despite the wealth of them here, there aren’t many of the “regular” ones that used to be on PPosts.cry

“Tye-dyed-in-the-wool”

That reminds me of a good story. When I was going to every Dead show at Rosemont, Alpine, Milwaukee, some in Minnesota, and Michigan, I was having a dry streak with the ladies. I used to tell people I was going to get a sheep, tye dye her, and name her Althea.

Most people knew I was joking, but a few thought I had actually tye dyed a sheep. And wanted to know how I did it.

By the way, I first encountered MDA in 1974. Much harsher than MDMA. This isn’t the place, but I could sure tell you some stories. Almost all of them lots of fun. We used to take over the Embassy Suites in Rosemont. The coupon book had a half off deal, so we could afford to stay there. The business men didn’t know what to make of Deadheads in tye dye shirts, roaming the halls at all hours of the day and night. One year three of us were in one room, and a couple had a room of their own. Hotel security was called for loud music, and when the door was opened, they could see that all of the furniture had been piled into a corner. The couple weren’t thrown out, just told to keep it down, and put the furniture back, before leaving. Those were the days;-)

I still have a closet full of tye dyes, and Dead shirts.

Two things you will never see in a post from me are emoticons and the use of “LOL”, or any of it’s exagerated versions. Nobody laughs out loud as often as it is used. It makes me crazy, just one of my personal bug-a-boos.

24_gifLol!