Has anyone used any IFI Audio products between computer and the Stellar GCD USB input

So has anyone used the IFI Audio, micro3.0 or the Nano iGalvanic3.0 with Galvanic Isolation for USB 3.0 On the USB input to the Stellar Gain Cell DAC? What are impressions, comparisons. Trying to decide weather to go this route or the Singxer route.

I use both. I don’t own a PS Audio DAC (I use a different, more affordable brand), but I do route the USB cable through the iGalvanic3.0 into the Singxer SU-1 and then connect the Singxer to my DAC via a short I2S/HDMI cable. The combination was recommended to me by the dealer that sold me the Singxer, and I would say it’s a noticeable improvement with those two pieces of equipment in the audio chain. The Singxer SU-1 I2S/HDMI output is compatible with PS Audio’s DACs, as well.

Thanks marc_dc,
I ended up using a Matrix 2 SPDIF with IF AudioI wallwart did make a noticble difference in smoothness, incredible soundstage and sense of depth. Very subtle things but contribute to a sense of realizum that frankly Neve knew digital could offer.