Import prices, etc

You provide a platform to write impressions about the Stellar Phone Preamp. All information / impressions, as customer who has choices, I gave, were relevant to the Stellar Phono Preamp.
This threads title is “Beta Test Impressions …” not “Sound Quality Test Impressions …”.

When sites or magazines review or test units they very often perform comparison tests including all relevant relevant aspects. And for any reader of those reviews/tests, price information is very relevant.

For the price level of the Stellar Phono Preamp as it is, it is reasonable to ask for a AB comparison test with alternative phono preamplifiers in order to be able to make a unbiased decision. What I did, was explain what that alternative is. At no point did I make an uneducated statement whether the Stellar Phono Preamp or the alternativ sounded better. When asked, I did explain why I considered the alternative to be a decent contender. Sad if such information gets deleted, @Elk did not move it to another thread like you suggested.