New batch of Sprouts sprouting?

Have the new Sprouts shipped yet? I’m looking forward to getting it and installing it in my son’s room.

The new batch of Sprouts has arrived to much fanfare! We are in the process of testing them before shipping. Should be shipping this week.

Paul McGowan said The new batch of Sprouts has arrived to much fanfare! We are in the process of testing them before shipping. Should be shipping this week.
Awesome news. I've already cleared out the old two-ton Sony receiver in my son's room. I can't wait to see his face when he starts streaming his music through the Sprout from his iPhone. His system will be the Sprout, a pair of B&W DM302s, a Pro-Ject turntable, and his PS4.

I received the Sprout today and installed it in my son’s room. I’m more than a little impressed with the thing. The sound was excellent overall with the little B&W DM302s he inherited from me. All the inputs sounded top-notch.

My biggest surprise, however, was how damn good his Pro-Ject turntable sounded compared to the old receiver with phono input he had in there. Holy crap! It was not subtle. Needless to say he is ecstatic. His PS4 sounds great. Music from his iPhone via Bluetooth sounds very, very good.

Scott and Paul: great work on this device. I hope you sell a zillion of these. If more people heard the Sprout it would revolutionize listening among the millennial set.

(Pardon the less than nominal wire management in the picture…)

Sprout_20160823-1.jpeg

Fun report. This is how all audio should be.

George Moneo said I received the Sprout today and installed it in my son's room. I'm more than a little impressed with the thing. The sound was excellent overall with the little B&W DM302s he inherited from me. All the inputs sounded top-notch.

My biggest surprise, however, was how damn good his Pro-Ject turntable sounded compared to the old receiver with phono input he had in there. Holy crap! It was not subtle. Needless to say he is ecstatic. His PS4 sounds great. Music from his iPhone via Bluetooth sounds very, very good.

Scott and Paul: great work on this device. I hope you sell a zillion of these. If more people heard the Sprout it would revolutionize listening among the millennial set.

(Pardon the less than nominal wire management in the picture…)

Thanks! I am sure Scott will be pleased as well.

Tremendously pleased to hear! Thank you George for the nice post and the great comments and the awesome picture! We’re always delighted to hear all feedback, and its especially nice to hear such positivity. Lastly, we’re quite pleased to have attracted the praise of any millennial. An elusive group we are and hard to maintain our attention. Hope you guys continue to love it and thanks for the nice words! Let us know if you have any questions or issues. :slight_smile:

All the best,

Scott