New high end PS DAC in the works

Exactly this is one of the expectations I’d have. As I don’t have a comparison with extremely high priced DAC’s I can only tell from what I hear from vinyl (of uncompressed recordings/masterings) while meanwhile using an extremely dynamic and channel separating cartridge with an insane MSRP of 16k, (which might be a really unfair comparison now).

I’d also expect more intensive separation of 3D sound objects from the surrounding instruments, just of a kind as a sharp motive within a picture made with wide open aperture. A more vibrant, lively ambiance…other effects doing this I experience is i.e. HF noise control of room/equipment. I’d also expect some more airy top end, some more improvement in a lively but at the same time relaxed/with more ease pace and higher dynamic impact especially of all sounds and impulses also below insane timpani hits. So something like another triple Red Cloud change.

I will definitely have to listen to this DAC when it’s out as far as I have a chance…to hear what’s possible. I’m sure you will make a landmark product!