New P20 Rave Review

Pedaling is the only thing that keeps my sciatica at bay. I’m sorry you’re hurting.

Only early morning rides here, too hot by 9am.

Sitting is the worst. And bumps while riding turn me into one foul mouthed old coot.

RonP - Sorry about your sciatica, I hope you are feeling better soon.
bret66 - yeah, I have been pedaling at 9:00AM and the temps are over 100F in AZ. It takes your breath away when you are breathing very hot wind… :slight_smile:

Cardi, I’m drooling over the Cervelo. Beautiful bike studio you have there! I do my best to bike into the office everyday, and I’m doing my best to get more PSers to bike in with me. We’re really fortunate here in Boulder to have awesome bike paths throughout the entire city.

jamesh - all good; those are all custom bikes I built from the ground up. The black bike (hill bike) is a Trek Project One weighing 13lbs with DA DI2 drive train, integrated CF stem/bars, ceramic bottom bracket; compact crank, Stages DA power meter, Ti CF pedals, and ZIPP 202 wheel set… The neon yellow (live training bike) is a KTM Revelator weighing 15lbs w/ Ultegra DI2 drive train, integrated CF stem/bars, ceramic bottom bracket; compact crank, Stages Ultegra power meter, Ti CF pedals, and custom built (friend) Easton 90SL wheel set…The red/black (tri bike) is a Cervelo P3C weighing 16.5lbs w/ DA drive train, ZIPP Vuka headset, ceramic bottom bracket; full crank, Stages DA power meter, Ti CF pedals, and ZIPP solid/909 wheel set… The white/blue (inside trainer) is a Ridley X-Night weighing 16lbs w/ Ultegra drive train, integrated CF stem/bars, ceramic bottom bracket; compact crank, Stages Ultegra power meter, Ti CF pedals… I had a Tacx Neo trainer that lasted one year; after 5,000mi it broke badly and Tacx would not reimburse me for a new one so I bought a CycleOps Hammer and very satisfied. As an engineer, I like designing & building things. Tell Kevin & Jeremy I said hello and the music room turned out amazing and thanks for their help.

And people fuss about mentioning cars . . . :grin:

Elk - yeah; I have too many passions… :frowning: need to focus more on the community, my apologies…
I saw scotte1’s car icon and got excited, then brett66’s bike icon and got more excited. At least with my Deuce has an amazing Brax 2 channel audio system, the bikes, not so much… :frowning:

Its all good…as long as you keep us up to date on any tweaks you make to your AUDIO system.

:slight_smile:

Scott

Not a problem at all. I am honestly amused how our threads can go meandering completely off track into the mist. Generally they find their way back.

Scott - thanks, Elk is right, need to focus on the community. Anyway, the P20 is amazing and above is some data. I thought about going the P15 due to not really needing the P20 capacity; however, I was doing this as a turn key system so I smashed the piggy bank. Since I have not performed an A/B I can only add that the system sounds amazing w/ P20 and PSA components and if you have the resources, it is worth it.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Interested in Bikes?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Interested in Bikes?