I just read the press release and watched a
video on the tech they’re introducing. There is digital processing in practically every stage. It’s the complete the opposite of most all analog-first houses.
A couple of notes…
- Distortion removal strategy feeds back only the distortion to correct
- Digital phono EQ based on a tuning record with profiles
- DAC does jitter correction on an upsampled signal
- I’m really digging the VU meters
- Digital speaker impedance and phase matching system
- SMPS operating at fixed 500khz switching speed
I’m looking forward to some reviews.