Other than Bridge II

My good old Bridge I has disappeared from last week, while Bridge II is out already, I’m thinking if there would be another alternative kinda future proof than PS Bridge?

I want to stay with Ethernet streaming and I guess I2S would be the best option??? I only know there are Rendo Signature and Wyred4Sound MS2, hope other forum share their expertise and experience? Thanks angel_gif

@jazzbug, are you saying that you tried the B2 and felt that it did not meet your expectations? Were you having problems with it? Did you decide to return it?

jazzbug said My good old Bridge I has disappeared from last week, while Bridge II is out already, I'm thinking if there would be another alternative kinda future proof than PS Bridge?

I want to stay with Ethernet streaming and I guess I2S would be the best option??? I only know there are Rendo Signature and Wyred4Sound MS2, hope other forum share their expertise and experience? Thanks angel_gif

I’m not sure that it meets your needs, but the poorman’s solution if you are a little handy is the BeagleBone Black DLNA project at The Computer Audiophile: http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/625-geek-speak-how-build-upnp-dlna-openhome-renderer-less-100/ It’s cheap and it works for many.

Thanks Ted and Tony, I might have made myself more clear that if there is option other than upgrade to Bridge II…

Ah, got it now. There’s also a Raspberry Pi / I2S solution if you want to do a bit of soldering. Look for the thread Linvincible started here where he explains how he did it.

Thx Tony, I definitely will