P10 and P5 manual power up only after power failure question.

Is there a way to get the P10 and P5 NOT to self power up after a line power failure has occurred ?

In other words, after a power failure I like to turn on my P10 and P5 manually.

If anyone has an answer to this I am very grateful.

The reason is during a power failure in my residential area, the power cycles it self on/off several time before returning to constant on.

Complained about this to my electricity supplier who indicated that there is not control over this type of error when power is being restored and if I should encounter any electrical damages my home insurance should cover these damaged items.

Any ideas or suggestions is helpful.

terryakhan said Is there a way to get the P10 and P5 NOT to self power up after a line power failure has occurred ?

In other words, after a power failure I like to turn on my P10 and P5 manually.

If anyone has an answer to this I am very grateful.

The reason is during a power failure in my residential area, the power cycles it self on/off several time before returning to constant on.

Complained about this to my electricity supplier who indicated that there is not control over this type of error when power is being restored and if I should encounter any electrical damages my home insurance should cover these damaged items.

Any ideas or suggestions is helpful.

If this is not available via software, it might be that you can buy a 16A timer with time delay and set this to a value so high that you can return from work without the timer engaging the P10. At arrival you just reset the timer.

It is not available in software to my knowledge.