P10 with THD In 1.2 and THD Out 2.1

Fantastic, now I am able to login again after the problems with the websiteupgrades. Nevertheless, I cannot find my trouble ticket anymore and the interface for adding tickets seems to have been removed. Even worse my P10 Power Plant still behaves bad.

Sorry about that, can you contact us via email service @psaudio.com

Eventhough things sometimes takes time I cannot complain about the personal service. Thanks for the help. :-)

May i ask how was this resolved?

My P10 from yesterday shows THD OUT 1,x instead of stable 0,1 i had till yesterday :(

aAso the voltage out more or less copy voltage in with decrease of about 5volts

The P10 unit is cooler as it was before when THD OUT was ok

I was at firmware 38 and today as i have noticed the issue i have upgraded to 39 but all described behaviour is still the same :( One thing i have noticed what i have not recall seeing before with 38 was that once unit powered on and booted it said something like “Regeneration Operational”

I have tried also disconnecting everything from p10 (including ethernet and power in), leaving it about minute turned off - no change.

Also no change in sine/mw mode or low distortion/high regulation. also changing voltage in several steps out from 220v to 240 have not helped.

I just hope it will not have to go back overseas to the factory ;(

Yes, I got this problem solved last week after a few unfortunate coincidences with failing login accounts, local agents giving up the PS Audio brand, change of the PS Audio website and bad postal services. Anyway I received excellent help and support from PS Audio and they arranged for a swop of the regenerator boards and now the P10 is generating THD out 0.1 again. Something in the hardware was broken and since the P10 was less than 3 years old the boards were covered by the warranty. If you contact PS Audio support they might sort this out for you since it is possible to monitor the P10 remote over the internet to see what is going on.

Robert Lundmark said ..If you contact PS Audio support they might sort this out for you since it is possible to monitor the P10 remote over the internet to see what is going on.
My understanding is there is only very limited remote diagnostics capability for the power plants, probably not to the extent of being able to diagnose much within the hardware. I could be wrong, but that's what I was lead to understand from my previous experience.