Photography

Beautiful area. My niece lives in Bayfield, CO. It is a polar opposite from this photo.

2 Likes

I love mountains. Too bad there aren’t any in Wisconsin.

2 Likes

That’s OK. They have beautiful scenery but they don’t have much water there either.

2 Likes

No mountains, but the driftless area is gorgeous.

7 Likes

True.

Fall

4 Likes

The remains of a famous tree - Poet (HCA)

2 Likes

Dybbøl Mill in fog

3 Likes

3 Likes

You folks have such wonderful shots of nature in all her glory…I though it might be interesting to show the variety of views from a city perspective…a look at the other side of the coin, so to speak, …enjoy!

A perspective view from Roosevelt Island of Manhattan’s East side

The Koi Pond at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens…

Odd find on a leisurely walk through Tribeca…

A bird’s wing against the blue sky…

The new transit hub and Tower One at the world Trade Center site…

!

A reflection of reality…

A view of the sky a la René Magritte {shot from the Japan Society building}

Favrile glass…the artistry of Tiffany

Light and dark …{ 42nd St.}

A Tenement with a view… (with apologies’ to Ismail Merchant and James Ivory)…my slice of sky…

Astor Place, a few days before days the March Covid lockdown… with K-Mart to the left ( where U2 launched the 1997 “PopMart” Tour), the Alamo sculpture(1966), the Astor Place Subway kiosk and the IBM Waston headquarters ( to the right )…

Regards…Mark

7 Likes

Great photos, we have nothing like that around here in upper East Tn.

1 Like

I’m hoping to visit your neck of the woods next year. A very good friend of mine just moved to Antioch. Seeing your magnificent photos has given me the urge to get out and revisit this country again. I did a lot of traveling in my more carefree days, and still cling to those beautiful images of the mountains, the deserts, the plains…all of it. This is a great country for panoramic diversity, to say the least.

1 Like

And people as well.

1 Like

Downtown Madison on a quiet afternoon.

5 Likes

There is nothing like a city on a quiet afternoon. It seems like the world is yours!

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s why I love NY…the streets are populated with as many nationalities as there are nations represented in the UN. As for average Americans, I will never forgot the outpouring of support when the Trade Towers were taken down. America at its best.

2 Likes

Capitol City State Trail
Sony AR2 + Zeiss Loxia 85 mm, f8 @ 1/8 sec. iso 100

6 Likes

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon chipset

7 Likes

Capitol City State Trail

5 Likes