Photography

Visited by a hungry bird

6 Likes

Did you offer him a snack?

Unfortunately, it does not eat what I have for the other birds that come to visit. So I’m going to go out and buy some

4 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Spring is on its way

7 Likes

Seems to be a popular notion.
[The Standard Hotel over the High Line in Chelsea NY May 2020.]

3 Likes

Can’t sit outside and watch birds at the feeders, so I may as well stay inside and drink in music and wine:

5 Likes

Impressive

Yeah, and more on the way. Snowing again right now!

Soon we will get a troll in our area … Photos are not taken by me … but it will come

Foto: Thomas Dambo/Pressefoto

9 Likes

The second from the top troll is minutes from my house at the Morton Arboretum. You can see the guy from the interstate I use to pick up and drop off my grandson twice a week. My grandson gets a kick out of him…every time! We are members of the Arboretum and my company does some construction work there. It’s a special place and the trolls are awesome.

5 Likes

That sounds good and thanks for the INFO. We’re applying for permission to set these up in our forests lol

2 Likes

Headphones!

1 Like

they would be most excellent, a much nicer version of the old listening horns on the uk south coast from ww1/2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Uploading: B 17.jpg…

2 Likes

Looking at the variety of designs, I wonder how successful some of them actually were.
Quite a hoot to be looking back on them from 2020’s.
Wish I could look forward to see what 2120 would have in store.

1 Like

Kudos to your grandson and his awe. He’s not the only one in awe, I could spent hours looking at My Dambo’s work.

1 Like