PW DS DAC does not always display Album Art

Hi Elk,

I consider finding fault gripping about what ISN’T provided. What is advertised as being provided should work seamlessly for the customer. All, customers, weather you need it or not. That seems pretty fair.

Galen

4 Likes

Agreed.

But, as with many products, there are features some/many do not use. These users may well not care or even notice something does not work as advertised.

This observation is in response to the comment: “I’ve always found that to be quite odd that many people don’t seem to care that their PS Audio products don’t work 100% properly.” I proffer at least one explanation as to why people do not care.

Elk,

But we don’t know what features and what customers they impact if they don’t work…or we could DELETE them. Thus, they need to work.

True, I don’t use the artwork feature so I can ignore it…the resale value to someone who DOES want it to work, though? That used price does change the retail price.

Galen

3 Likes

Again, I do not disagree.

My comment goes only to possibly explaining why "many people don’t seem to care that their PS Audio products don’t work 100% properly.”