Roon Trial license

My trial license is getting expired in next few days.

Wondering whether we are going to get the 60 day trial license for Roon soon. Or will it be after the current problems in Bridge II are fixed and we get an updated Brdige.

Regards,

Sourav

The info about the trial is found in yesterday’s Paul’s Post, titled ‘Ready for Roon.’ I don’t know why he didn’t put it up in the forum as well. It starts by saying something like “If you aren’t yet a Roon subscriber,” so I’m not sure whether the PSA offer can be used to extend an existing subscription.

magister said The info about the trial is found in yesterday's Paul's Post, titled 'Ready for Roon.' I don't know why he didn't put it up in the forum as well. It starts by saying something like "If you aren't yet a Roon subscriber," so I'm not sure whether the PSA offer can be used to extend an existing subscription.
Thanks Magister. Someway missed out yesterday's post form Paul. Thanks for pointing to it.

And the promo code did work even for my existing account.

Regards,

Sourav

For what it is worth, I cannot recommend Roon more highly. Just an amazing partner for your library and Tidal. It is like creating your own personalized streaming channel once you start with any favorite song. It will curate from there. Just amazing.

I really like Roon’s Artist Radio feature - pick Play Artist, and choose Start Radio, for a personal station with “similar” artists. It’s nice for exploring a genre.

Sonically, it does not seem to have the “punch” and “impact” that I get from BubbleUPnP, particularly in the bass range. I don’t know which is “right”, but I prefer the sound I hear from Bubble.