Sprout on TV in Holland!

Check out Paul and Scott in this video:

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPrgRM2tiy8

Thanks to these folks Alpha-Audio.

Go Sprout go! Just a reminder, what you see described is only a pre-prototype. We’re still figuring out how to configure Sprout.

If you have time, we’ve included a poll for this pre-prototype, and the question is, is Sprout perfect as is?

[sp_show_poll id=“1”]

If you vote no, please list out on another post what you think should stay and what should change.

Gee, with 2 Pros selling, how can anyone ever say no. Look out, Audio world.

Add a coupon in the Sprout package for a % off on "Bridge2-in-a-box.

Scott’s really into this, make a papa proud!smiley-music005_gif

A really cool product! But…

If it isn’t there yet, please add a small LED or some other way to tell Bluetooth is paired, and make sure there is a direct AAC streaming mode in Bluetooth under iOS/MacOS, in addition to AptX (which is still in many ways a recompression).

BTW, the lack of MacOS Airplay might be a major turn-off for many. Be prepaired to discuss that ad nauseum in forums.

And, with a switching mode power supply, can’t you just make a single model for 110/220/230 Volts mains? It’d be really cool for people travelling.

All in all, count me in!

Cheers,

Alex

Very cool product, especially at (did I hear that right?) $799!?!! A remote for volume would sure be nice though.

Sparky said Very cool product, especially at (did I hear that right?) $799!?!! A remote for volume would sure be nice though.
Could the volume be adjusted via Bluetooth on your iController?

Absolutely. That’s one of the reasons Scott decided to go that way. On Bluetooth, the phone becomes the controller.