Stellar M700 with Goldenear Triton Reference - Sweet!

M700’s Rock. I don’t post much, but thought I needed to. Very happy with my full PS Audio stack. DirectStream DAC and Transport were the first - stunning! Next came BHK Signature Pre-amp - wow! Now upgrade to M700 Amps. They are really special - especially considering cost and ergonomics. I assume the BHK250 would sound more amazing, and be a better fit for my system. But i saved a good bit of $, and with NO HEAT, and no size/weight to deal with.

I have tried many amps with my T Refs - M700 blow so many away. Now, i am not sure i can ever justify dealing with hot and heavy amps.

Right now I see no reason to ever upgrade Amps - I may need to try out DS Powerplant in future…

Thank you Paul and PS Audio!

The 700s are one of, if not the best value amps I have ever had the pleasure to hear and (or) own.

I’m not sure why anyone has a heat concern with the 250 (meaning it does not seem to produce enough heat to affect much of anything in my experience) but big and heavy is a factor especially in comparison to the 700s.

GE makes some great speakers and I’m sure the 700s and the Ref. is an awesome combination. I’m not sure you would ever need to upgrade either. I have never heard the refs, they look much better than the old T1 and I assume sound great too. Happy listening!

Woo Hoo! Indeed, M700s rock and you do as well. Thanks for the kind words.