Unable to play DSD

I’m unable to play DSD using minimserver with minim streamer. Does any one is playing DSD with minimserver? Please help

oll said I'm unable to play DSD using minimserver with minim streamer. Does any one is playing DSD with minimserver? Please help
Have you set up Minimserver to transcode to DoPWAV?

Yes Frode I did but It was still no play until I erased the play list and recreated in bubbleupnp and now is playing, thanks any way. dancing-009_gif

Oll, you also use BubbleUPnP? I’ve been having trouble with the last couple of versions on my Android. I create a Playlist, but the app will not automatically play the next song in the Playlist. I have to manually advance to the next song. No matter how many songs I have in a Playlist it will only play one at a time. Any ideas?confused-28_gif

tony22 said Oll, you also use BubbleUPnP? I've been having trouble with the last couple of versions on my Android. I create a Playlist, but the app will not automatically play the next song in the Playlist. I have to manually advance to the next song. No matter how many songs I have in a Playlist it will only play one at a time. Any ideas?

Yes I use the free ver. and got this problem only if the tablet go into standby. It play ok if it is on with the display active. Maybe is a setting.