We also love cars

Farce is an art form and a matter of taste (lessness).

A lot of movies miss the mark, IMO. I thought Airplane was a bullseye. Whereas, by comparison, I did not enjoy “Dumb and Dumber” or “There’s Something About Mary”.

To each his own.

PS

“…I speak jive”

1 Like

I was dating my wife and she started to tell me her story of ex’s. OMG I said you have to watch this movie. it was so close to the bozos chasing her. Dumb and Dumber…loved it too. more slapstik than clasic comedy

2 Likes

My wife said yes to either of these today. I could have been knocked over with a feather.

The Grenadier Station Wagon

OR

2 Likes

Interesting offerings from an interesting group.

1 Like

My daily…

8 Likes

snapshot of a mobile speed trap here in Germany

1 Like

I think every car known to man is here in Indy!

5 Likes

@RonP

3 Likes

Now I miss my 1969. sniff

That’s Diego’s old car.

1 Like

Yes it is

Got most of the mechanicals sorted, and I’m getting it ready to sell!

4 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

One of the great things about the Munich High End Show is that Motorworld München is not only across the street, but some vendors like Linkwitz display over there. Linkwitz had a couple bike transports to get other there too. So there were cool cars to see in the deal!

4 Likes

More Porsche for you gents.

6 Likes

Absolutely love Porsche. Ive had two and both were wonderful from most every aspect. I have always been a muscle car guy though despite having german and Italian cars at one time. Recently looked really hard at Macan GTS as a one car fits all solution as it snows here. Ultimately went back to “one SUV and one sports car solution”. Two cars is a pain in some respects but has benefits on nice days which we have a lot of here in Colorado.

2 Likes

I agree with all that you said.

2 Likes

Thank you. Not a Carrera but a lot of fun. A lot like my stereo lol

4 Likes

There was no shortage of Mustangs at the auction yesterday either. That one is sharp!