What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

And of course, my favorite…

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

RIP Justin Townes Earle.

4 Likes

That was so dank, thanks for the clip!

As JB would say, gimme some more!

4 Likes

The first movement of Anna Clyne’s new cello concerto. Stunning. Gorgeous.

The video is a delight. It helps one appreciate the subtleties of the performance by the orchestra and the complexity of the orchestration.

2 Likes

Hilary Hahn performing The Lark Ascending with Camerata Salzburg. She always does a spectacular job with this piece.

3 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Absolutely, beautiful!

1 Like

@elk Just beautiful! and I am listening to the perfomance on my laptop speakers! At first I was a little off put by the dress code, lack of formal ware; but within a few seconds I was immersed in the performance. I do like the cello. Can you give me an album to stream on Qobuz?
Thank you,
Chas

1 Like

Here it is on Amazon:

1 Like

Tried a preview on Qobuz, which had trouble loading. So, I purchased on Amazon.
Thank you,
Chas

1 Like

Excellent!

Please let us know what you think when you hear the rest of the piece.

I will, I am playing on Roon 16 Bit; but will not comment until I get the CD in a week or so. I expect the sonics to be better from the CD.
Chas

1 Like

It’s on Qobuz in 96/24 Hi-Res.

1 Like

Excellent!

Thank you, I tried Qobuz, always my first choice; but it seems about 25% of my attempted plays are dropped. This album fell into that category; did get some play, enough to encourage me to buy.
Chas

That Genesis Medley was a LOT of fun. I was such a British Invasion-though-following-periods fan of British bands. The only bit that kept pulling me out of the Wayback Machine was Miller’s Bowie-esque vocals, but hey. I’ll take it! Awesome rhythm section.

Another friday release, Accordion and Soprano Sax duets. Can’t say it did much for me.

1 Like