What are you spinning now? Mark 7

Continuing the discussion from What are you spinning now? Mark 6.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Nooo!! It should be Mark 7! Confound all smart-Alec system robots

Edit for posterity: The system originally auto-generated a continuation thread when Mark 6 maxed out, and called it Mark 6 Part 2. The howls of protest below caused @Elk to step in and change the thread title to the current one. Knowing this, the first few posts should now make sense,

4 Likes

Like I said, it’s all fake. I was robbed. It should be MK7. Demand a recount…

5 Likes

My, my, you lads ought to get busy starting with this next 10,000.

I appreciate your recommendations and banter, even when it is pointless. :older_adult:

4 Likes

Wow, Mk 7 already, that went fast! Still the best thread on any forum I have seen. The amount of new and interesting music I have found on these threads is amazing. Thanks to all who participate!

5 Likes

sss_hires_sans

4 Likes

With @chrisj1948 challenging my manhood, I must now resort to posting full albums more often. First up, I offer you a masterpiece I just finished listening. While it is missing the Baroque era sound so many love, this post 1750 music is still enjoyable and pleasing to my ears:

12 Likes

Phew! Someone has modified it to MK7. As a traditionalist I would have preferred (Mark 7), but the worst is over.

5 Likes

I have my lawyers on it.

4 Likes

As Dirk is the most prolific poster I let him call the new name.

5 Likes

My dear chap, I am far too politically correct to even assign a gender to you, much less details of it. Please continue to post what you are listening to.

10 Likes

Stand back! Do whatever is necessary to save yourselves! :older_adult:

3 Likes

You sound presidential !!! :grin:

5 Likes

Having just checked the Mark 6 rankings, I’m surprised I am as high* as I am :slight_smile:

* quiet in the cheap seats - I meant high in the rankings :wink:

Meanwhile -

9 Likes

And now MK7 from the corporation that brought Dirk. :older_adult:

Admittly, a little chirpy on my part so I take time to state that I am a Dirk fan.

6 Likes

Another CLASSIC… Laughing out loud :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

It is a great line.

6 Likes

Perfectly fine, Chas. I didn’t take it to be nasty. Considering the things I’ve said you are a Saint …! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Saint of Me,
always liked the bass line

6 Likes

This was the very first CD I bought, just recently I picked up the vinyl copy, I have came full circle, backwards…

10 Likes