Which interconnect between BHK amp and preamp

I have just purchased the BHK preamplifier and amplifier. I would like to know what brand of interconnects forum members prefer between the two components. Also do you prefer single ended or balance?

Thank you for your reply.

I have Belden Iconoclast TPC XLRs which are a nice improvement (don’t ask me to describe pls) over my single Transparent Ultras, which are pretty good cables and more expensive actually. I chose balanced because I had a hum I hadn’t been able to get rid of, they killed it btw.

http://info.belden.com/iconoclast

I prefer balanced from MG Audio Cables.

Same as rogerdn. Never had a chance to hear the MG Audio cables.

They are such a step above anything I have ever tried. Seriously. Amazing.

I’m thinking about cables too since I have decided to go for a BHK pre. I remember Paul saying in another thread that balanced cables were best for longer runs (I need 10’), so that’s what I am looking for. The Iconoclast and MG cables will be pricey at that length. Anyone have experience with other brands?

I’ve been really smitten with VooDoo Cable interconnects and have Stradivarius and Stradivarius Cremona edition; these are single-ended. I needed a balanced recently and looked for a cheaper but similar alternative and found Take Five Audio’s custom cables and ordered one of these:

http://www.takefiveaudio.com/mall/shopexd.asp?id=1080

Excellent sound. I had bought a digital coaxial cable of this type several years ago and that was the best digital cable of that type I’ve ever heard.

Paul McGowan said They are such a step above anything I have ever tried. Seriously. Amazing.
You have the AG2/2 ICs ?

Paul McGowan said They are such a step above anything I have ever tried. Seriously. Amazing.
Paul, are you using the Copper or Ag1 or Ag2?

Yikes. I don’t know! I’ll ask Greg.

Well, I just took Paul’s recommendation on a large dose of pinot-fortified faith and ordered MG AG2/2 ICs for the preamp to my Aeris Wavelet [the DSP box that manages the speaker-sub interface and room correction], and for the Wavelet to monoblocks. Reading at the MG site that AG2/2 RF filter was recommended by BHK helped as well. Hoping for swoon-worthy.

You won’t be sorry. Please let us know. I LOVE those cables!

I am running with AudioQuest MacKenzie Balanced XLR’s. 7 Meter as the Pre-amp is across the room from the amp.