Which Zappa disc are you currently spinning?

One of the very few DVD-As I own

4 Likes

Qobuz 24/192 stream. Great playing and good quality live recording (October 14, 2018 at Espace des Arts du Parc Culturel de Rentilly in Bussy-Saint-Martin, France).

2 Likes

We did it til we were Un-Concho, and it was Useless Anymore…

She said her Stereo was Four-Way, and I’d just love it in her room…

7 Likes

And you ain’t been to it!

2 Likes

Frank Zappa - A Memorial Tribute

4 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen
The monster
Which the peasants in this area call Frunobulax
(apparently a very large poodle dog)
Has just been seen approaching the power plant
Bullets can’t stop it
Rockets can’t stop it
We may have to use nuclear force!

5 Likes

4 Likes

I would never buy this bootleg (Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island, Apr. 26, 1975), but it is streaming on Qobuz. Sound quality of this FM-sourced recording is B to B+, and the show is great.

3 Likes

Great new 6cd release incl. pdf-booklet on Qobuz (just turned Friday over here;-).

5 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to hear it. As of 10:26 AM ET, “The Hot Rats Sessions” is not showing up on TIDAL in the USA. I did find this bootleg, though, which I had not seen before.

4 Likes

Although Saturday just landed it’s neither showing up on Tidal over here in the Netherlands…

2 Likes

Listening now on Qobuz USA – AWESOME!

https://audiophilereview.com/audiophile-music/frank-zappas-hot-rats-sessions-50th-anniversary-box-set.html

3 Likes

Hot Rats 6-CD session compilation on Qobuz/Roon.

5 Likes

Middling sound quality audience bootleg, but a great show with many blazing FZ guitar solos, including possibly the best version of “Black Napkins” I have heard (an edited version of the Osaka “Black Napkins” appears on the official “Zoot Allures” album).

4 Likes

6 Likes

A fine CD

2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s my favorite album artwork of Zappa

2 Likes

Streaming on Tidal . . . ferocious version of this classic track from “Hot Rats”!

4 Likes

Frank Zappa plays the music of Frank Zappa on qobuz. Watermelons in Easter Hay (Joe’s Garage Version)

5 Likes