2.0.2 Files

I was wondering if someone would be willing to email me their 2.0.2 PWD firmware files as I have been trying to revert to this firmware for the past several days without luck using the files posted in the download area. 2.1, 2.2, and 2.4.1 all load as normal. wjbartholomew@hotmail.com

Thanks!

http://www.psaudio.com/forum/#/discussion/5337/pwd-firmware-version-2.0.2

I have those files downloaded but have not had success in getting them to load. With the recent discussion of different versions of the same firmware (as with 2.2) I thought maybe there were other sets of files out there with the same firmware designation that might work for me.

I take it you have been successful updating firmware before. If so, I don’t know what to do. Maybe someone else?

I believe the versions are only compiled once and then made available by PSA.

So, this means that for one specific build, this will be made available for download for everyone/the beta team.

Summary: There will exist only one, identical version of a specific build for download.

If it is recompiled it will get a new build.

I have multiple versions of 2.0.2, including both five and six file iterations. You may also wish to consider 2.0.3. I frankly have no idea what version of 2.0.2 is "official."

I am hesitant to post any additional firmware as it will serve only to muddle things. However, if you PM me your email address I am happy to send what I have so you can try them.

Elk said: I have multiple versions of 2.0.2, including both five and six file iterations. You may also wish to consider 2.0.3. I frankly have no idea what version of 2.0.2 is "official."

This was my suspicion exactly. Thanks Elk! Sending PM now.

check your email. I sent you both this morning

nile49 said: Sending PM now

The files are on their way.

Thanks guys! The 2.0.2 files that Gordon sent me, which are supposed to be the exact same ones as those posted in the download area, took right away. I tried the ones I downloaded from the site (multiple times) probably 10-15 times without success.

Excellent news. :slight_smile:

@nile49

Those were in fact the same files.

I just re-loaded them just in case so hopefully no problems for future.

Very good idea.

I have multiple versions of 2.0.2, including both five and six file iterations.

Really?
I have always taken for granted that the 2.0.2 was one unique and complete version compiled on a certain date but was present in several treads in the forum.
How could the betateam keep track of SQ differences if multiple instances are found out there?

frode said: How could

Guess PSA is not on metric system.

:D