Adding a sub woofer to my Sprout

My sub has terminal connector, what is the best way to wire to my sprout. Or will it even work?

It will work just fine. If you are using that port just connect it to the sub. Paul did a great piece on subs on his Youtube channel. You might check that out.

Glad it will work but is it best to wire it from the speaker terminals or come out the out 3.5 out and rig some assortment of cables. The sub is passive ands a rt and lf terminals.

Speaker terminals. Watch the video.

Instead of starting a new thread I thought I might as well add on to this one. So I’m connecting an SVS SB-1000 Pro sub to my Sprout100. I understand I need to use the high-level inputs over the LFE input and that is what I intend to do. Question is, how best to go about that since the Sprout100 only has one set of high-level outputs. The best option I assume is to use a pig-tail of some sort off the Sprout100 to split the signal between the sub and the speakers. I was also wondering if I could just connect the sub to the 2nd set of terminals on the speakers (bridged bi-wire terminals)? So the signal would travel to the speakers first, then to the sub. Anyone tried that?