All about me

Hi guys and secret girls,
I just wanted to share that I took another Covid test yesterday and it came up negative. The only way I knew I had it was three positive tests in a row. No symptoms. No discomfort at all. I believe the two vaccine shots and one booster shot did work properly and kept any suffering I might have encountered to a minimum. I am thankful for this.

My wife and I are currently visiting Palm Springs California and the sunshine is keeping me away from my usual many hours on this forum. I should be back to normal next week.

I wish to thank everyone who wrote to me about this. This is a very friendly forum and I am very fortunate to be a part of it.

Thanks again!
Al

30 Likes

Great to hear all is well Alā€¦and covid negativeā€¦
wonderful newsā€¦

Best wishes

1 Like

This is wonderful news Al. I hope you have a great time in Palm Springs.

1 Like

9 Likes

Right, this is one time that failing a test is good! Well done.
I was afraid, for a second, that you may have contracted Tularemia from your floppy eared friends!

3 Likes

Waitā€”you were away from this forum?
Are you going to tour Frankā€™s house?

1 Like

Very good news

1 Like

Thatā€™s good to hear Al.
Look forward to ā€˜normal serviceā€™ being resumed next week. In the meantime, have fun!

1 Like

Share some Palm Springs photos with us! Glad to hear you are on your way to recovery.

1 Like

Al, Iā€™m glad you made it out of this thing unscaved. The sooner everyone gets their shots and boosted, the sooner we will get this virus behind us. I didnā€™t know there are secret girls in this forum! :grin:
Anyway, welcome to California. Itā€™s spring like weather here in San Francisco right now. It never gets too hot or too cold here, but we do have one big problem with the drought.
Everybody in this forum cares about you, itā€™s just not the same forum without your contribution. Stay safe.

3 Likes

Wishing you the best Al

:pray:t2:

3 Likes

Such good news. Enjoy your holiday Al!

1 Like

Very Happy you are proof that the science works and you suffered no ill effects from the bug!

Enjoy your holiday!!

2 Likes

Very happy to hear this!

1 Like

Palm Springs is gorgeous, but if you get sick of pool-side cocktails and start ā€œjonesingā€ for some music, maybe spin by Pitch Perfect

May not be your cup of tea (Shindo, Leben, Aud 23, etc) but still, very nice gearā€¦
pitch perfect fine audio systems (pitchperfectaudio.com)

Best,
-JP

1 Like

Glad to hear this!

1 Like

5 Likes

Great to hear Al. I hope you are back to your hoppers and stereos soon.

2 Likes

And Al donā€™t forget to tell us your thoughts on your new Iconoclast
cablesā€¦Okay yes?

Best wishes

1 Like

Did you use the ā€œfreeā€ iHealth home test kit Fedā€™s bought from China for $1.275 billion? We got our free kits last week, saw they were from China and said - no thank you.

2 Likes