Audio Sensibility cables

I started with his Statement interconnects and speaker cable, also the statement USB. I eventually changed everything to the Signature Series. What a revelation, especially changing the Speaker wire. That was my last cable change after the interconnects and it still made a huge difference. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

2 Likes

going to ck out what kind of deal he may have for a trade-up soon for sure.

I’m using Audio Sensibility interconnects and power cables. They are excellent in performance and value.

1 Like

What was the final verdict on your complete switch to SR Foundation cabling for your system: last post in Jan '21?

Audio cable sensibility…an oxymoron

1 Like

I just replaced my Anticables 3.1 RCA interconnects (silver & gold alloy) with Audio Sensibility’s top of the line Signature Silver model made with OCC silver. I paid an extra $10 Canadian to add 72 hours of burn in, and then I let my system run for 12 hours before listening to them the next morning. The cables are connecting my Marantz SACD 30n (mostly used as a USB DAC with a laptop running Audirvana Origin) and Model 30 integrated amp.

There was a very noticeable leap in clarity. I played a 24/96 download of Nickel Creek’s “Love of Mine” from their Dotted Line album. Sean Watkins’ acoustic guitar sounded as realistic as I’ve heard from a recording. The treble was still a tad bright, but more burn in has managed to tame this. (I burned these in with my amp turned down, so don’t tell me that my ears got used to the sound. :grinning: )

I definitely recommend these cables, especially if you buy them on sale.

2 Likes

Yes, OCC silver is AMAZING. I have OCC silver in my VooDoo Cable interconnects.

3 Likes