Audio show roll call! Who's going?

Thought I’d start a thread for all audio shows in general instead of specific shows. So Axpona 2024 is up next who’s going? I’ll be there hope to see you guys there also!

I will be there Wednesday through Sunday.

3 Likes

Fridee to Sundee

3 Likes

I will attend at some point but my wife is having hip replacement a few days earlier, so I will attend when I can.

4 Likes

Don’t take this as a threat, but you’ll see me there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tickets in hand for Friday and Saturday. Will attend assuming knees are up to it.
Focus will be Bacch, Greshman, and possibly Rega Naia.
Should anyone wish to do a Friday eve post show dinner let me know and I’ll set up a reservation for Weber Grill or Shaws Crabhouse.

3 Likes

Rick–I’m hungry already. Pencil me in please.

4 Likes

The new Southwest Audio show is later this week. I’m not attending, but maybe down the road, my brother lives in Houston, I could do a tour of Texas…

Best,
-JP

3 Likes

I was going to attend this show but life got in the way. Going to AXPONA. Thursday thru Sunday.

3 Likes

I’ve got a three day ticket and a hotel reservation, but I may have a more compelling (legally) activity. I’m on Federal Court jury duty starting April 1st (no foolin). No idea until then if I’m done, still waiting, or finished. I know, the suspense will be killing you …

4 Likes

My bad. Thanks for the info @john2213! I better pay closer attention to Audio show schedules if I’m creating this thread. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

You better show them your Axpona pass Pete!

3 Likes

I don’t think that will work! :crazy_face: I already had to delay from January for medical reasons, had foot surgery and couldn’t drive!

4 Likes

All good, great thread!
I just happened to catch it from the TAS digital version…

Best,
-JP

2 Likes

No go this year as we have a trip planned to Italy later in the month.

2 Likes

I’ll be working the Black Ice Audio Room and wandering around the show when possible.

JoeyG

2 Likes

Hmm. I’d throw in for this (along with my wife who’ll be with me) but Bobby Broom is playing that night after the show. :thinking:

We can always arrange a streaming subsidiary Axpona party from Italy!

Enjoy your trip here, if you need help do not hesitate to contact me.

2 Likes

Maybe we can work it in around Bobby Broom if you like. What time is he playing?

Starts at 8:00. Scheduled for 90 minutes.