Audiophile cannabis strains

Brings a whole new meaning to ‘blind testing’ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Considering the date it was published…

1 Like

Which is why I posted it in the Humor category as opposed to Interesting Articles…

2 Likes

I missed that! That’s what I get for commenting while under the influence of Robitussin. :mask:

2 Likes

You could have quoted John Cleese: “Sorry, I have a cold”

2 Likes

I am deep in the fog of a chest cold. Someone should take my keyboard away.

My favorite so far is called Waui, Made by Rove It is especially good for Audio. It seems nice.

Good price too for a half gram cartridge. Sweet taste. Full soundstage, easy easy easy engagement with the music. Much better than any fuse of cable. Much much better!

Also excellent for movies.

6 Likes

83% wow!

2 Likes

I was checking some Michigan stores and a 1g cartridge is less than the $35 I paid for the .5g. It will be a year before I can buy locally here in Minnesota. Can’t wait for the stores to open!

Waui is potent but gentle. I can easily sit and listen. Sometimes somewhat frightened.
(because of my music choices)

4 Likes

Wow, two words that were meant to go together; audiophile and of course, cannabis. :blush:

2 Likes

UK here - hostage to a right wing allegedly fascistic authoritarian gvmt, and an authoritarian left wing opposition, soon to swap places in the endless authoritarian square-dance* :wink:

So I’m not expecting any kind of sane canna laws any time soon…

83% tho’ - blimey! as they don’t say in That London :smiley:

* no political discussion will be entertained here, I just stated a fact.

3 Likes

Rove also offers a couple in the 88% to 95% range. I may wait until I am less capable mobility wise to try those.

2 Likes

Sativa isThe Way.

2 Likes

No doubt. I was way confident with that thought. One day, at a weekend BMW Motorcycle rally the guy next to me offered me a gummy. “As long as it is Sativa, yes please”. Nope, it is powerful Indica. I shuddered. He asked if I knew what that meant and I said “Sadly, yes”.

So he said this and that and long story short I tried one. A good time was had by Al.

The Indica gummy stripped any and all pain I could feel. I’m 67 and pain is no stranger. It’s total absence seemed nice. My busy mind took a bit of a break for a change. Someone claimed I was quiet and someone said I was smiling. Nah.

So no more of that for me. Sheesh!

(I did not ask for a second one)

4 Likes

You funny

1 Like

Another occasional alternative to good whisky that smells nice and tastes delicious… :melting_face:
And it’s GLUTEN FREE! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi quality hybrid I picked up at our first legal (non-medical) dispensary

It’s interesting that the weed shop injected life into a dying suburban strip plaza. It now contains the weed store, a head shop and a record store with a few other spaces being built out

Anyway, good hi(gh) for good HiFi…

Best,
-JP

5 Likes

I never guessed when I was younger that legal weed would come to pass. For me weed use has always been for listening or watching. Having many excellent choices is so wonderful!

2 Likes

Anyone tried cryogenically treating? I’m calling a “snake oil” alert!

Whaddya mean it’s illegal, sheesh, :rofl: