Neodio Origine B2, another snake oil... or

The audiophile community is really strange!

Every now and then something new comes along that sends the club members into a frenzy. They all find themselves excitedly discussing the latest ingenious invention, as if they were children invited to the party or members of the central bank board before the interest rate hike.
The first enthusiastic reviews begin to appear, the forums are filled with experimenters (usually with one as the leader) ready to swear that this time it’s different, this thing really works, if moved even just a millimeter it changes the balance of the axis of rotation of the entire universe.

Invariably the bubble deflates within a few weeks or at best, resurrects months later because a gullible new member brings it back into vogue, with new sensational discoveries made in their listening room. But how can they not understand that the market is misleading them? Obviously the price must be decidedly inappropriate, otherwise the thing doesn’t work and would end up unnoticed from the start!
How painful, how embarrassing!

To be clear from the beginning: I consider myself a full member of the club described above!

That’s why I just ordered:

Water molecules? I couldn’t let it slip away! The B2s are expected to be here next week.

Any other member of the stupid club here?

7 Likes

Let’s all just let that statement stand by itself for a moment, okay?

3 Likes

from first paragraph of product’s page…

It uses a new technology that absorbs parasite vibrations

yes, muffle the chatter of the parasites

3 Likes

April fools?

1 Like

“It uses a new technology that absorbs parasite vibrations and interference.“

Why treat the symptoms? Wouldn’t it make more sense to just hire an exterminator and get rid of the parasites?

:man_shrugging:. :wink:

3 Likes

Not just a full member but an instigator!
If this is the biggest laugh of the day it will have been a good day. Thanks for that!
I won’t dabble in the benefits of molecular acoustic purity or whatever but will look forward to the frenzy you initiate with your glorious tales of slain parasites.

1 Like

I tested the b1 version and it worked very well under power strips or power regenerators.

1 Like

Who Me? Sell snake oil? Maybe snake water… :rofl:

3 Likes

I thought Bordeaux was famous for wine, not water… Next week we’ll see/hear…

You have to have good water to harvest good grapes.

1 Like

In Bordeaux wines, I have a weakness for “Margaux”…

1 Like

This big metal disc for sure will work, just like any other vibration control gliders and discs; the bigger the better. I switched some of the power plug metal supports from mid-wight to heavy-weight columns. They sweeten the mid-range and tighten up the bass.

But my wife and daughter called me crazy, they said they made the sound worse if they did anything in sound at all! :laughing:

I am still waiting for my extra-large titanium plates for the speaker footers, and I have no idea when I will get them (was told today two weeks ago). I know they will for sure improve the sound because of their size and material.

1 Like

You have to have good water for best coffee, too.

Water, water… what if the French scientist had gotten it right?

1 Like

Good water for good bourbon too!

2 Likes

These metal discs work on top of speakers, components, rack and even floor. Not like footers. Ehm, are supposed to work…

1 Like

The best sake is all from regions with great water in Japan too.

2 Likes

Looking forward to your review!

1 Like

They sound nice or they go (back) to Margaux in Bordeaux

2 Likes

Sounds like double blind test time…:crazy_face:

1 Like

Rumor has it coffee is indifferent to water…