Post your axpona pics here.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Wow, you can almost hear the angels singing there… :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Nice rack! [said without the least bit of intended irony]

1 Like

6 Likes

Audio Note room with Vincent Belanger on Cello.

mbl room with the 101e, the “mama” size speakers. The “papa” would be Al’s Extreme. Not on display:(

And the mbl room sounded wonderful, much saner volumes compared to all the other demos of the 101 I have heard.

8 Likes

Love the palm tree diffusers. I poked my head in a few rooms and heard good stuff but did not razor focus on anything. A chat with Galen was nice but I got glassy-eyed when he dove deep into the cable design. I was on the lookout for you and Al and will catch you sometime.

2 Likes

Some peppermint, or is it cinnamon, ice cream cones. Wired with Stealth cable. Sounded ok, but they seemed a bit bass heavy to me.

YG (or is it yg?) speakers with the Mola Mola Tambiqi DAC. Not sure who makes the amp. Sounded good, one of the better room sizes.

Valorem Audio speakers, small but really impressive bass. Price was a little over $8k and made in Illinois. Me likey!

Innuous Statement with a new power supply to be released in next few months. They didn’t do an A/B, but in the next room I think they are using headphones. Going back when a little less busy.

Finally, how not to display your expensive speakers. They sounded, let’s say, not so good.

6 Likes

Worldwide Wholesale / Aries Cerat + Inakustik + Pink Faun room

9 Likes

It was great to meet Vee!!

2 Likes

Great thread!

How about some selfies or group pics of some of the forum denizens in attendance…?

On second thought…

:wink:

2 Likes

I kind of like those “cubes”.

The guy getting a close look at the mammoth Gryphon Apex likes it so much he will get two!

7 Likes

I think he’s trying to figure out if he can leave with them without being noticed…

“is this thing bolted down?”

1 Like

Too cryptic for me to take a guess as to who is in the frame… :man_shrugging:

Boy, howdy, but that amplifier is massive. Made me think of:

…for some strange reason.

Over-the-top gear for sure.

Amazing New Speaker from Aries Cerat - Axpona 2022 - YouTube YouTube Aries Room

2 Likes

MBL System 1 - 101e - YouTube MBL System 1

1 Like

The fellow bending down to look at the rear of the amp is Al.

3 Likes

Wearing Gryphon SWAG, no less!

Probably sent him a whole wardrobe, gratis; given the investment made in the gear…

3 Likes