Belden ICONOCLAST Interconnects and Speaker Cabling

Very exciting, Galen. I am certain it is gratifying to have all of your work pay off.

4 Likes

Okaaayyy……

:popcorn:

2 Likes

ABDE05C5-BED5-456B-8483-AC2FEC3E2ED0

7 Likes

My favorite popcorn muncher.

4 Likes

You’ll do just fine Steven. Nothing that I can’t put in terms we’ll all understand. No point in making it a statement to use real stuff if I can’t explain it! Pure understanding won’t make it less cool, but more so.
Best,
Galen

1 Like

We need to get the patent stuff completed as USA is now a first to file, not first to invent. Thus, loose lips sink ships. Many kept asking if we have made progress on any new stuff. Yes, we have.

Best,
Galen

5 Likes

The M40 HV are a T+A product. But like all SS, stuff happens early in a new products life. Some single part is off spec after warm-up.

Best,
Galen

2 Likes

Have you heard that Herman’s Hermits CD? WEIRD balance is an understatement. Strangely, you can really hear into this CD as stuff gets better. Bad to better and better is easier to hear than good to better and better if that makes sense. I use it all the time for evaluations.

Best,
Galen

1 Like

Haven’t heard it. But when people say a piece of gear makes only good recordings sound better and bad ones unlistenable, I think something is wrong with that gear.

3 Likes

Hopefully, you’ll be able to divulge all before Christmas…
2021!

This may be New Years, 16 or so pages of stuff to go over. The provisional can be a stripped down version, and can speed up the public disclosure process.

Go here; Provisional Patent Application (PPA) Definition

The provisional document gives us a 12 month period to get the formal patent done.

Best,
Galen

4 Likes

I agree 100%. Better gear allows more of what is in poor recordings to come back to life if even just a little.

I look at it this way, a “perfect” recording can only get worse. A perfeclt bad recording can only get better.

Not that I look for bad stuff, but it does really help define how well a rig handles imaging specificity, dynamics and tonal balance through the system.

Best,
Galen

4 Likes

Understood, thanks Galen.
I was on the cusp of investing in your OCC 4x4 XLR, SPTPC speaker (and BAV power) cables, but I’ll hold off for now…
Eagerly awaiting news…
as, no doubt, others are too…

1 Like

BuckThanksgiving
From the farm on Wed afternoon. Taken with an Iconoclast customer (Cuddeback) cell network camera. No popcorn but he does have a pile of corn and a salt lick to keep him company. No, I don’t hunt…:grin:

3 Likes

We’ll make sure you have the right products no matter when you buy them. Selling you the right cables in the end is the objective, not just to sell you the cable.

Best,
Galen

1 Like

Bob,

The other 3,000 deer are in my yard in Ohio! And this, with no corn or salt lick! It is hard not to see them.

Galen

Bauer, no need to hold off and miss the “MAJOR” system improvements that our cables will bring. Anything can be traded up within genre for 100% credit during the 1st year of ownership. Get that order in and enjoy the Christmas season without worries…

Not all of them…
Deer 7

That’s good to hear, thanks.

Thanks Bob, but I’m not based in the USA, so presumably I wouldn’t be able to benefit from the trade up or 30 day money back guarantee schemes?