BHK 300 Monos vs Luxman M900U (mono blocked)

What? I know nothing of such technology.

Unclear from the picture whether baby was in it or not, haha, although I think I heard his wife yelling at him in the video where did he put the baby (jk). Edit: I guess it was a crib, found the video and grabbed a screenshot, and I overestimated on the speakers, was more amps and subs than speakers as it turned out. Anyway, for OP, there are several videos on m900u there if you want to look. I won’t post them here to avoid upsetting anyone

1 Like

From Art Dudley’s Stereophile review of the Luxman CL-1000:
“One more brief note before I close: During the past year, I heard someone in the industry suggest that Luxman’s products are no longer made by Luxman and are in fact produced overseas—so I did what that person should have done and asked . According to Jeff Sigmund, the head of Luxman USA, all of the company’s products are at the very least assembled in Japan, and the vast majority of them, including the CL-1000, are manufactured in Japan, at the Luxman factory, in their entirety.”

3 Likes

There’s something biblical in this approach. What else happened in six days? I can’t seem to remember.

3 Likes

The creation of heavens and earth!

3 Likes

:joy:

Love you all. Looking into luxman and gryphon. Definitely going used. Just need to find the right deal.

1 Like

Last week I tasted at my wine bar for 6 days. I rested yesterday!

2 Likes

That brand I couldn’t recall before was Accuphase. I saw some decent writing on their integrated.