BHK for Home Theater?

Paul,

Thanks to you and your dynamite team for the wonderful products - so good, I have 9 at last count. The DSD is a sweet upgrade, mine from the PWD II. I thought there were some small mistakes made by the musicians in some strings recordings…or something. Nope. Better processing has revealed that the issues were in the signal path, so thanks!

Now, very excited about the BHK. Any chance of a 5 or 7 channel product? I’ve been using the GCC-250 for the front surrounds and for music listening along with a fine 7.1 unit for the rest. It would be great to get a fully XLR capable preamp/amp in there.

Best, Ken

Thanks for your kind words and support!77_gif

Doubtful we could pull off anymore than 2-channels inside the case. When you see the BHK Signature stereo unit you’ll understand, there’s simply no more room. There will be those that simply use multiple BHKs for their theater. I might have to be one of them. devil_gif

Thanks,

I’ll make sure that the next head unit will have lip-sync delays by channel. Speaker distances are not that practical at 1.1ft/msec. It’s a bit of an issue with the bi-amplified setup right now.

Best, Ken

KenYz said I thought there were some small mistakes made by the musicians in some strings recordings...or something.
Interesting you mention this. I have a couple of recordings were it appeared the violas were not playing precisely in time. This was solved with one of the firmware updates.

Fascinating stuff.